Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How can you tell if your acne is bad

« ...For many people, having acne is a real problem in their lives. Not only is it difficult to deal with, it can also reduce your self-esteem to a new low. There is no difference in terms of the suffering of acne whether you are a teenager or adult. As a teenager, you have peer pressures; you want to look good and cool. As an adult, you have a face clients and colleagues at work. Worst still, you may be looking for love and this acne problem may be a hindrance to that. Whatever reasons you have, anyone suffering from acne is looking for a treatment that will really help him or her get rid of acne. Here are some top acne treatments that have worked for many acne sufferers and it may work for you as well....
...So, then I started looking in the internet for acne treatment for men. I was then came upon a remedy that changed my life forever. The remedy was simple did not take that much time or money. Let me remind you that I have tried Proactive, Murad, Acne Free, Clearsil, Neutragena, and everything else that promises you clear skin. The remedy included Baking Soda, and a hot rag or towel. I would then start off with the baking soda. I would make the baking soda into a paste by mixing it with a little bit of water. The remedy said to apply to affected areas. My whole face was affected so I just had to apply the paste to my whole face. Every night I would apply this paste. The paste drys your pimples out leaving them to look and feel like frozen little mountains. Don't worry they will only look like this with the paste on. So every morning I would wash off the paste because it drys up into sort of like a facial mask. Once I wash my face it feels refreshing and almost all pimples are washed off along with baking soda....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Some people have Acne prone skins and they find it annoying. Some others have sensitive skins that react to the slightest irritation and they find it very inconveniencing. What do we then say of those that have a combination of both? Choosing an ideal treatment can be a great stress for these poor folks because whatever product they choose has to not only treat the acne condition, but has to do it mildly so as not to cause other problems. It is even much worse because their skins react unfavorably to some chemicals used int the treatment of Acne....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: salicylic acid peel and acne acars, mature skin acne fighting systems, best birth control pills for acne

No comments: