Thursday, October 2, 2008

Exposed acne treatment reviews

« ...All these five characteristics are just theories by me and a few others share them. There has obviously been a lack of scientific research so do not take these as being one hundred per cent correct. Although we do plan on doing some professional research on these reasons in the near future and we will get back to you once we have the results....
...Back to my experiences. On the 3rd my skin was looking clearer, but nothing special, and I was wondering if it was all the worth the hardship. But then, on the day after the fast, on waking up I looked in the mirror, and my skin was completely clear of any active acne. All that was left was some marks, and these faded away after a few more days......»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...The best acne cream for your acne is Benzoyl Peroxide....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: fish oil helps acne, skin care for adult acne, acne care for sensetive skin

No comments: