Sunday, September 28, 2008

Types of acne and other facial blemishes

« ...The laser offers yet another tool for health professionals who hope to offer a form of scar removal. Microdermabrasion, which relies on special abrasive minerals, can also be used to rid the skin of unsightly scars....
...Click here to learn my secrets and learn HOW YOU can also treat your acne in less than two months without spending any money on any expensive products and antibiotics....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...But when I awoke on the fourth day, the day after the fast, I looked in the mirror and my acne was ALL gone. Only some old marks remained. And these disappeared after a few days. I was delighted, but my joy of being acne-free only lasted a few days, at which point my acne came back - as bad as ever....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: microdermabrasion diamond skin peel anti-wrinkles acne, kiss my face acne treatments, can apple cider vinegar cause acne skin irritation

No comments: