Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne scar laser surgery and are negative emotions causing my acne

By replacing both my soap and my face wash, with the more effective alternatives, I was able to find, my road to clear skin. I know that if you make similar changes, you are sure to get good results like I did.
There are various benefits of using these natural remedies for acne. You can avoid harmful chemicals found in acne products that can harm your skin. But do not expect overnight results from these acne natural remedies.
The first thing that many people try is an application of vitamin E oil to the area. Vitamin E is a substance which has proven uses when it comes to healing scars. It can make skin that is stiff with scar tissue more flexible and more pliable, and it can bring down the bumps of hypertropic scarring. It is most effective if the scarring itself is not terribly heavy, and if the area can be kept clean, as when the hair is short or shave off entirely.
indignantyyj.blogspot.com
tags: acne scar before and after treatment pictures, how to clear acne in 3 days chris gibson, does lemon and salt work for acne

No comments: